and yes! i saw my bestie using this cream and oh so my Geee... She looks so pretty! @_@ I like her skin so much! so today we have a short conversation thru phone and then she talked about this product! So I request her to bought for me one!!! >_< and she said YES! ahaha!!! I love you,Luna Bestie.. muacks. If next weekend I'm going to double K so I will pay back to her. Memandangkan offer 20% until this coming Sunday only,so she suggest me lah to buy first then i pay back later.. Thank you so much bestie.... ;) Even if ndak jadi pegi double K,but i still can bankin the money! horayyy!! she said the price is RM80.00.so maybe after discount RM60++ maybe lahh hehe...but nevermindlah..i just want to try it :) Got three choices but i let my bestie to pick one which suitable for me.She knows me ;)
it seems our bossy is having his holiday for a week. So,we can have a little bit honeymoon HAHA! But,i've to make a brochure for 2nd housing project :( anyone can help me make a brochure design? In this case,I really2 need a help from Pet. But he's not here ;( my boyfie also don't hve time to know more about my situation.Sometimes I really want to story him about my work,but seems he is too busy with his study life.so I just forget about it.! back to my brochure! haiyaa... Tinggal c Pet ja lagi nie harapan... Tapi sy malu sudah mo minta tolong dia.coz dia pun busy ja.. :(
so as a conclusion,sy kena buat sendiri lah nie kan :((( I can do it bah kan :(
End.-

chaka diaaa <3
ReplyDelete