This boy already blow his 24th candle on April,02. Should every birthday person got a surprise during their birthday. And I set on my mind to wish him by giving some call to him. But guess what.. I am the one who got surprise. lol... Around 11pm on the April 1st,he gave me a called. It's been so long time ago we didn't talk each other. So I wish him one our early before his birthday haha.. So much things happen to him nowadays. And he also told me that I'm the first person that he called. auuww so sweet haha.. He asked me about my #Facebook. Mencari juga rupanya after removed orang xD.. Oh! He also told me that he miss me. yah,I miss him too but I don't want to tell him (biarkan diaa xD)... Anyway, Happy Birthday to you.. May Allah swt Blessed you.. Stay healthy and all the best in your life. Friends forever lah kann.. :)
Meet my girlfie... today is her birthday!! Happy Birthday mamy panda! May Allah swt blessed you... and I really2 hope to meet baby panda as soon as possible xD.. Cepat2lah ada baby... ;) I really miss her. Since she was moved to double K, I've got no friends here :( Wish to meet her when I go to double K soon... I miss you,bestie :') <3
Oh about my Tanakwagu... He seems so busy with his study. Until he forgot to text me. But it's okay coz I'm quite busy with my work this few days. Even busy pun,ingat juga tabiat malam dia suka bertotahh till late night.then pandai la tu mengadu bila sakit.. Jajal punya budak skolah... Lebiuu <3 ;)
-End.
Oh about my Tanakwagu... He seems so busy with his study. Until he forgot to text me. But it's okay coz I'm quite busy with my work this few days. Even busy pun,ingat juga tabiat malam dia suka bertotahh till late night.then pandai la tu mengadu bila sakit.. Jajal punya budak skolah... Lebiuu <3 ;)
-End.


No comments:
Post a Comment