Monday, August 13, 2012

August short update

Oh Hello August! We meet again for the new years. :) It's been a while I didn't do any update here. So here's some random short updated. :)

01.08.2012 - I said Hi to August.

06.08.2012 - My Aunt passed away. She's the younger sister of my dad. Al-Fatihah...

07.08.2012 - going back to my dad hometown at Tamparuli, Kota Kinabalu for the last respect of our beloved aunt. However, we are not able to attend the funeral due to some reason. But my Brothers and Dad able to attend the funeral. We "berbuka Puasa" at my late granma house with family and cousin. After "terawih" we do some "kenduri" for our aunt. Everything finished around 11pm and my family stay at Tang Dynasty. super tired and sad. :'(

08.08.2012 - It supposed to be my little nephew Ashraff Syaheen 4th birthday. However, he only celebrate his birthday at school. Dear Ashraff Syaheen, Happy Birthday to you. Sorry this year we are not able to celebrate together at home. I wish you stay healthy, be a good boy, stay handsome boy xD and may all your dreams come true... XoXo Aunty Mong. :)

09.08.2012 - It was Walley 23rd birthday. Happy blessed birthday, Pet. We less talked this few months. I really want to make called on your birthday but seems you so busy. so I wish him thru sms. miss you...

10.08.2012 - I'm done with my P license. Horayyy! Me no worry about P sticker anymore. xD I should change my license,however I forgot to copy my IC. huhu so i postponed it on monday.

12.08.2012 - it was Sunday and i really enjoyed my Sunday. Staying at home watched movies until evening xD

13.08.2012 - I had a very very "beteh" day! urghhh I hate my office mate. She is junior bah. nda pun sampai 3months dia kerja then mau compare dengan saya. I thought she just like us. guess what! saya rasa dia nie dah berlebih. critanya gini.. saya sudah apply cuti seminggu untuk raya. ini kali pertama saya apply cuti hari raya seminggu dan approved oleh boss. 3tahun kerja situ baru dapat kali ne cuti seminggu. then, my office mate tu pun tanyalah berapa lama saya on leave. so saya pun jujur saja bagitau. till today,dia baru apply cuti minta SEMINGGU juga. huh! belum confirm sudah demand lebih dari saya nampaknya. Then our boss tidak approve cuti seminggu dia. mulalah dia membangkit cakap tidak adil. HELLO!!! takkan tidak sedar status belum confirm.dia compare kenapa saya dapat cuti seminggu sedangkan dia tidak dapat. heshh! kenapa saya perlu jumpa orang sebegini bodoh! sudah tahu Boss tu cerewet,mau lagi tunjuk lagak tidak adil. Now, Boss kira cuti setiap pekerja ofis. damn it! sampaikan nenek kebayan (P.A Boss) pun mengamuk dengan sikap ofis mate sorang tu. heh!!! mahu saja saya F2F sama dia pasal nie pun mau kecoh. ambil sajalah cuti tanpa gaji. itu pun tidak tau fikir. Stress saya fikir pasal minah sorang tu... nasiblah dia bahagian site. kalau di ofis tu, sudah saya singkung. xD susah mau trust minah sorang tu. now semua di bahagian ofis except admin sorang yang trip ketua mengalahkan nenek kebayan tidak mau inform apa2 lagi dengan minah di site. anti trus sama dia haha...

okehh,puas sudah menulis. Now bed time. mau bangun sahur lagi nanti. tak lama lagi Hari Raya... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment