Oktober! WOW! nda sedar sudah Oktober. So it's mean another 3months before my birthday again. ;)
See the above picture, I will not anymore drink that coffee. Sangat takut terjadi macam hari nie. Memang sedap coffee tu but nda sesuai sama perut saya. After finished that coffee, suddenly saya rasa pening memutar-mutar kemudian rasa nak muntah and lastly termuntah juga... Eeeuwww
Pil Chi-Kit Teck Aun. Sampai rumah saja my mom tengok muka pucat! and she asked what happen. So I told her everything and then she told me to eat that pills. Syukur selamat sampai rumah. Takut2 juga mau drive pulang tadi but terpaksa and teda choice. So saya cari jalan yang kurang sesak agar sampai rumah sebelum vormit lagi huhu ;( After take that pills, I feel a little bit comfortable. Thank you bonda, I love you :)
HAH!! see that blue cap man. I like him ^___^ his name is Alyph Sleeq :P
Again Alyph Sleeq. Maigaddd! There's a story about this picture. I used this picture as my phone wallpaper. Then I send to my best friend Wolverine. I said this is my new boyfriend. And guess what! He believe it! Sampai dia cakap, HOW COME OO?! Then puak kucing macamana... wahahaha ~ Wolverine...Wolverine... Lawak tau nggak sih! Kucing tatap bah HAHA ;)
Time's up.. need to bed now.. everyone is sleeping ody.. want to meet Alyph tonight in my dreams..
Nighty night people... :)



.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment