Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Counting Days

Today is Oliver Sheldon 26th birthday. Happy birthday hensemboii.. Wish you luck in everything you do and hope you found your soul mate. xo :) 
I'm starting to count for my 24th. alamakk! old lady sudah nie gini. Hahaha Just want to story something. I don't know what happen but I guess it is because me terlampau counting hahaha! After shower, I go back to my room. And before I turn on the light, I saw something flashing above my cupboard. I turn on the light and find out what it is. It was my past birthday present pula.. But I wonder,kenapa turn on the crystal music light?! no one enter my room. yaiiii! seram sikijap. Actually itu hadiah from my 3rd sister on my 22nd birthday. Macam tau2 saja tu present saya tengah menghitung hari untuk next month. >_<! Sudah turn it off and put it back again.Rindu sudah kali tu present sama sy xD
End... (:

- hampir sama dengan present saya. But mine ada lampu2 lagi. romantik... xD -

No comments:

Post a Comment