Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year

Happy New Year 2013 guys. May this year brings more prosperity and happiness to all of us. This is my first post for 2013. And today, 01.01.2013 was my 3rd brother 30th birthday!! wahhh~ semua cuti oh time birthday dia hehe! Happy blessed birthday,brother. May Allah s.w.t blessed you. May "hong" comes to you xD I bought him an Encode shirt. Ngam2 pegi cari present dia,i saw offer 50% so i try find one. I forgot what size he is so i just tutup mata pick yang medium (M) . I choose black color! haha The real price is RM69.90 after discount it cost me RM34.95 if I'm not mistake lah. I just put the present inside their room. Hope he likes it. 
Not much happen this new year. And I feel a bit stranger to someone. Hurmm... Like something already happen to both of us. *bau ikannn* I keep positive and be quiet shhhhhhhhh~ 
Till then... Oh! 18more days till my 24th. End. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment