Alhamdulillah... Akhirnya dengan sekali lafaz saja my 3rd brother sah bergelar suami kepada isteri tercinta :) I'm so happy sampai mau menangis HAHA ( itulah manjaaa... xD) but i feel okay now. :) Im here in Labuan since yesterday. Oh by the way, Happy 30th Birthday to Mr. Rizal the twitter friend. Hopefully he find a good wife soon ;)
Back to my story... I'm here in Labuan for my brother wedding day. well,everyone knows what special in Labuan terutama yang hard drunker lol. Mau pandai cari lokasi murah saja sini. but I haven't round every shop in here. Oh! Me sudah jumpa dengan old friend from Facebook. his name is Jonathan a.k.a Joe Jamz the chaka. :) Since 2008 belum jumpa dia ne. But we rapat juga. Dia guide saya pegi beli barang pesanan ofis. pelosok2 ne Labuan dia bawa sa jalan. until we found the War Memorial Park. malam2 dia bawa ronda tu area and i feel like astagaaaa! malam lagi ne... seram bah area tu. sudahlah jalan dekat hutan2.pastu tiada lampu jalan lagi. haihh so haunted lah. I never want to visit that place at night anymore. xD
Till then guys.. will upload some picture soon. bikin bancihh bah ne line ndak dapat buka youtube. haih..
Oh! Hello December! Bless me more.. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment