I've to postponed my vacation story because I can't hide some feeling. The feeling where follow by my tears. I'm here,at these haunted office.Waiting until 5pm together with our admin. She was at her own room while I'm at the counter. Alone, accompany by Qu Wan Ting songs. That's what makes me missing someone special. I miss my sweet Meow Darling. Less talk, less chillin and less love *sigh. I miss you, E.E... I realize that I might be a single lady now (haha) .. But I guess it was true. My sister who already remain me about my situation. Thanks to her *Love sister* .... hmm
On 3rd December, someone decide to delete me from whole over the social webs. First thought it was funny. But then it turns to bad. Just because I repeat the same words then he decide to unfriend me anymore. What The.... pfftttt! But, its oklah.. I just wanna say Thanks and hope you found your good wifey soon. :)
December, you should be my special month bah. But why my early December seems not as what I wish for. I wonder, where's my special month? :( I only hope January could be my very special month. But, 2012 January not good lah for me. ;( Or maybe sa sudah kena sumpah! LOL. paliiissss paliisss...
Siap mencarut! it's better for me to stop mencarut and continued read my RAPI magazine (sejak bila I like RAPI magazine neyhh..) tonight, will try to story about my vacation ( kalau sa ndak terzzzz lah xD )
Jaga counter dulu... trip mcm meow kiutt... meowwwww~ :3

No comments:
Post a Comment