Sunday, December 16, 2012

Sunday Relax

Sunday without any activities. Just staying at home like a good girl do and watch TV and eat and watch online movies and sleeppppp.... But I feel really really relax today~ haaaaaa If only you know how hard I've spend my 6 days every week. From Monday to Saturday with different situation. hurmm...
I should go to saloon bah today but I'm too lazy to hang out. so I just postpone to next Sunday (if saya rajinlah... hekhek) But next Sunday I can't be lazy ass anymore! There's so much thing to be done! OmO!
Clean and wash 305L ( ini wajib btul2 ne.. koz bossnya mau balik sudaaa >.< )
Cut my messy and berkarat hair
Shopping baju kerja ( kehabisan sudah betul2 ne...)
Visit Ranau for Pesta Durian ( kalau sempatlah... )

nahhhhh so already have a list to do next sunday. I guess we already gajian bah kan that time. Wajib tuh we gajian awal coz my officemates mau christmas bahhh! ^___^ Oh Christmas is around the corner! *Happy*

End... (:


No comments:

Post a Comment